Get the skills to manage information security in the cloud with our Certificate of Cloud Security Knowledge (CCSK Plus) training course.
Launched in 2010 by the leading cloud security research organizations, Cloud Security Alliance (CSA) and European Network and Information Security Agency (ENISA), CCSK Plus provides the industry with its first professional certification for cloud security. And our training course helps you achieve certified status to demonstrate that you're a competent cloud security professional.
By attending our three-day course you'll get the skills to identify security threats and best practices for securing the cloud. You will also learn how to assess, build, and secure a cloud infrastructure through a series of hands-on/practical exercises.
From cloud security fundamentals through to a detailed description of cloud computing, this course will give you the knowledge required to take the CCSK exam* and get certified status.
How will I benefit?
- Discover cloud security challenges
- Be confident with cloud security fundamentals
- You'll understand security threats and best practice approaches for securing the cloud
- Get the knowledge required for the CSSK exam, which can help you gain certified status
This course is designed for IT professionals whose roles are/involve:
- Cloud computing
- Cloud migration
- IT and information security management
- Network administration
- Chief Information Officer (CIO)
- Chief Information Security Officer (CISO)
- Cloud computing architectural framework
- Legal and electronic discovery risk management
- Information lifecycle management
- Traditional security, business continuity, and disaster recovery
- Incident response, notification and remediation
- Encryption and key management
- Governance and enterprise risk management
- Compliance and audit
- Portability and interoperability
- Data center operations
- Application security
- Identity and access management
- Comprehensive course materials
*Please note the CSSK exam to gain certified status is not included in the course. This must be taken separately.
Our training team will be happy to answer any questions you may have.