If you're building a career in cloud security then the Certified Cloud Security Professional (CSSP) is the must-have qualification to help you progress.
This five-day course will cover topics including cloud computing, mobile security, application development security, risk management, cyber, and more. You'll come away with an understanding of how to apply the 6 Domains covered in the Common Body of Knowledge in practice.
This training course will provide you with the knowledge and skills required for the CSSP exam. On successful completion of the exam you'll be rewarded with the internationally recognized qualification from the International Information Systems Security Certification Consortium ISC², recognizing you are a certified professional.
How will I benefit?
- Be prepared for the CCSP exam, which can get you recognized status
- Shows your legal commitment to code of ethics
- You'll have knowledge of critical cloud computing topics including cyber, information, software and cloud computing infrastructure security
- You'll learn from the globally recognized and renowned training instructor, Remy Naravulu. Plus you'll get the opportunity to ask Remy questions before, during and after the course.
- Opens doors for career progression
This course is aimed at information security professionals with at least one year of cloud security experience, including:
- Enterprise architects
- Security administrators
- Systems engineers
- Security architects
- Security consultants
- Security engineers
- Security managers
- Systems architects
This training will cover the 6 domains of the CSSP Common Body of Knowledge:
- Architectural concepts and design requirements
- Cloud data security
- Cloud platform and infrastructure security
- Cloud application security
- Legal and compliance
- Comprehensive course materials
- Certification of attendance
*Please note the ISC² CSSP exam is not included in the course fee and needs to be booked directly on the ISC website. On successful completion of the exam you will be awarded Certified Cloud Security Professional Status.
Our training team will be happy to answer any questions you may have.