Document control has been and continues to be a key element to ISO management system standards.
- How do you currently approve documents for release?
- How do you review, update and re-approve documents?
- How do you identify the changes that have been made and how do you identify the revision status?
- How do you provide access to the correct version when it’s needed?
- How do you find and control documents from external sources?
- How do you prevent the use of obsolete documents?
With BSI Document Manager you can save operational time and cost, by managing the creation and control of documents more efficiently and more effectively across your organization and drive business improvement more quickly.