Who should attend?
Managers seeking to broaden their knowledge of the GDPR requirements, or those who currently have a role in data protection or information security and need to understand how to comply with the regulation
Individuals with little experience in privacy or data protection but who wish to enter the field having had some exposure to the regulation through training
Individuals who need to understand their responsibilities, from any business area that processes personal information or data including: legal, corporate governance, risk and compliance, management systems, data security, IT services, marketing, financial and accounting and Human Resources.
Suggested job roles and their teams include:
- Information security managers
- Data protection officers
- IT and corporate security managers
- Corporate governance managers
- Risk and compliance managers
- Human Resource managers
- Financial and Accounts managers
- Internal legal teams
- Personal data and records administration teams