Lean Six Sigma Green Belt (Manufacturing)
Learn how to achieve operational excellence in your organization with our Lean Six Sigma Green Belt (Manufacturing) training course.
Discover how to save time and money, and drive real improvements using the Define, Measure, Analyse, Improve and Control (DMAIC) method alongside other Lean Six Sigma theories.
You will work with qualified Black Belts over two five-day modules, with one month in between to practice your new skills – and when you become a certified Green Belt you’ll have the confidence to run your own Six Sigma projects.
Please note: the price stated is excluding local taxes
Who should attend?
- Those responsible for improving operational performance
- Team members involved in improving operational performance
- Those who want to learn analytical ways of problem solving
“Professionally presented and run, an excellent course.”
What will I learn?
- Understand the background and meaning of Lean Six Sigma
- Use Lean tools including the DMAIC method
- Develop analytical and design skills
- Confidence in defining customer needs and measuring performance
No Six Sigma knowledge is required before you take this course, but you will need to bring a laptop with Microsoft Windows 2000 and Microsoft Office 2000 or later with all service releases, and Minitab 15.
How will I benefit?
- Qualified Lean Six Sigma experts within your business
- Apply Lean tools to improve operations, save time and cut costs
- Align your business with ISO 13053 Quantitative methods in process improvements
- Satisfy customers by defining and meeting their needs