Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Conversion (Manufacturing)
Get the ultimate Six Sigma manufacturing qualification with our Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Conversion (Manufacturing) training course.
Learn everything there is to know about the Define, Measure, Analyse, Improve and Control (DMAIC) and Lean methods. And become a leader in driving operational performance with in-depth knowledge of supporting systems and tools that help you rapidly identify and solve problems.
You will work with Black Belt experts to gain the same status and make real improvements across your organization, winning customer confidence.
Please note: the price stated is excluding local taxes.
Who should attend?
- Those who want to manage complex Lean Six Sigma projects
- Those who want to manage teams of Green Belts
- Those who want to upskill through Six Sigma
What will I learn?
- Get an in-depth understanding of Lean tools and the DMAIC method
- Quickly identify how to make improvements and meet customer needs
- Be confident leading Six Sigma projects with teams of Green Belts
- Develop your analytical skills and design techniques
It is essential that you complete our Lean Six Sigma Green Belt (Manufacturing) course first.
You will need to bring a laptop with Microsoft Windows 2000 and Microsoft Office 2000 or later with all service releases, and Minitab 15.
How will I benefit?
- Qualified Lean Six Sigma leaders within your business
- Drive operational performance through Lean Six Sigma Black Belt projects
- Apply Lean tools and DMAIC methods to save time and cut costs
- Set higher operational standards and boost customer confidence