Medical Devices CE Marking Training Course
Become a CE Marking leader and ensure quicker access to market for your products. Work with qualified trainers to understand the entire CE Marking process in line with the European Medical Devices Directive (MDD).
This three day course is designed to provide participants with the knowledge to assist their companies in getting products to market more quickly. Participants will gain knowledge of the requirements of the Medical Device Directive and the CE Marking approach.
Who should attend?
- Regulatory, quality, design, development, manufacturing, marketing managers and personnel
- Organizations preparing "own branding" or "private labelling" of devices
- Potential internal auditors and others who need an in-depth knowledge of the requirements of the medical devices directives
What will I learn?
On completion of this training, participants will be able to:
- Explain the European CE Marking approach and its legal and operational basis
- Explain the structure and purpose of the medical devices directive
- Implement the EU risk classification criteria for medical devices
- Identify the conformity assessment routes and quality assurance requirements for the various risk classes
- Describe the role of the essential requirements as the basis for CE Marking, including the use of standards
- Explain the importance and role of clinical data
- List labelling requirements
- Identify the regulatory significance of risk management and process validation
- Identify the necessary steps required for post market surveillance for different risk classes
- Interpret the criteria for reporting adverse incidents under the vigilance system
- Define the manufacturer's regulatory responsibilities, including reporting of changes to products and QMS system to the Notified Body
- Identify technical documentation requirements
- Identify the relevance of recent changes to the medical device directives
- Conduct internal and external audits for compliance with the directives
What are the benefits?
- Benefit from CE Marking expertise within your organisation
- Work without uncertainty when placing products on the EU market
- Gain recognition as a producer of products with CE Marking
- Improve the quality and safety of your medical devices
- Increase EU market access and boost customer confidence
What is included?
- Training course notes
- Certificate of attendance