Cloud Computing Security Training Course: Certified STAR Auditor
STAR Certification gives cloud service providers the ability to prove that their registration to the Cloud Security Alliance’s (CSA’s) Security, Trust and Assurance Registry (STAR) has been independently assessed against the new STAR certification maturity model.
The maturity model checks a service provider’s security performance against the CSA's Cloud Controls Matrix (CCM) to award an overall grade.
Only a certified STAR auditor can assess a service provider against the CCM to recommend STAR Certification.
Led by an experienced tutor, this two day course will help you learn how to conduct an audit for STAR certification and will work through a detailed case study to teach you how to determine a rating for STAR certification. To successfully complete this course, you will need to pass an examination.
What will I learn?
- How to define the specific control areas of the CCM and differentiate between them
- What maturity is and how the STAR certification maturity model works
- How to apply the maturity model when auditing a provider’s security controls
- How to calculate a maturity score for each CCM control area
- How to derive a provider’s maturity level from the maturity scores
- How to recommend STAR certification
How will my organization benefit?
- As a recognized certification body, your organization will be able to conduct STAR audits and award STAR Certification
- Course Folder
- Pen and Notepad
- Certificate of attendance