IT Service Management Systems Lead Auditor Training Course (BS ISO/IEC 20000:2011)
BSI’s “IT Service Management System Lead Auditor” course provides students with the skills and knowledge to conduct and lead effective IT service management system audits in accordance with the requirements of ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011 and ISO 19011:2002, “Guidelines for Quality and/or Environmental Management Systems Auditing.” The course explains the principles and practices of independent auditing for an IT service management system and guides students through the entire audit process, from managing an audit program to reporting on audit results. Students will gain the necessary auditing skills through a balance of formal classroom tutorials, practical role-playing, group workshops, and open forum discussions.
Who should attend?
- IT Managers
- IT Service personnel
- Existing auditors in other schemes
- Internal and external auditors responsible for auditing IT service management practices
What will I learn?
Upon completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Interpret the requirements of ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011 in the context of an audit
- Explain the purpose, content and interrelationship of ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011 Specification and ISO/IEC 20000-2:2011 Code of Practice
- Explain the purpose of an Information Technology Service Management System (ITSMS)
- Describe policies, framework and linked activities to enable effective management and implementation of information technology services
- Plan, conduct, report and follow up on an ITSMS audit in accordance with ISO 19011:2002 and ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011
What is included?
- Training Course Notes
- Certificate of attendance