Integrated Auditing Course
Achieve operational transparency and excellence across all management systems with our in-company Integrated Auditing Course – giving you the focus to combine management system auditing for greater efficiency.
Learn to monitor all systems from information security, quality and environment to occupational health and safety at once. Bring risk-based audits together to cover multiple regulations without reducing the quality of the process. And avoid duplication of work, cutting costs and saving time.
We tailor this two-day course to help you build an integrated audit framework relevant to your business. Work with us to align processes and procedures and understand the difference between single and integrated management system audits.
Our specialist in-house training is based on the PAS 99 recommended framework.
Who should attend?
- Those with a good working knowledge of standards relevant to their role
- Those with experience of auditing one management system discipline
- Those who want to conduct internal audits of integrated management systems
“The course has given me the confidence to be able to carry out audits for my company.”
What will I learn?
- Understand the difference between a single and integrated management system audit
- Recognise the benefits of auditing multiple management systems at the same time
- Introduce the integrated approach to your business
- Be confident planning and conducting an integrated management system audit
- Report on findings and provide guidance on corrective actions
- Help your organisation achieve more efficient audit processes.
How will I benefit?
- Introduce integrated management system audits to your business
- Increase efficiency without reducing the quality of your audits
- Ensure all management systems are audited to the required standard
- Learn how to achieve relevant certification for each management system
- Cut costs and save time auditing multiple management systems
- This course can only be delivered as in-company training
- Course notes