ISO 9001:2015 Facilitated Action Workshop
Please note Understanding the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 is a pre-requisite for this course.
This half-day facilitated action workshop will support you to draw together actions created at other BSI ISO 9001:2015 workshops. With our tutor's guidance you will be able to create management reports, including actions and resources, to assist you with implementing the changes within your workplace.
On completion of the workshop, you will be able to draw together actions from other sessions and prepare the structure of a management report using a defined template.
Other ISO 9001:2015 workshops include:
Who should attend?
Individuals currently working with or certified to ISO 9001:2008 who wish to improve their system and implement changes to ISO 9001:2015.
What will I learn?
- Identify actions to implement the new requirements of ISO 9001:2015
- Appreciation of the timelines and necessary resources to implement changes
- Create focused action plans to aid implementation in the workplace
How will I benefit?
- Identify the required management system actions
- Create management reports
- Ability to implement ISO 9001:2015 changes within your workplace
- Workshop notes