ISO 31000 Application of Risk to Management Systems
Application of Risk to Management Systems training course will give management representatives and people responsible for management systems the tools and techniques that will enable the effective application of risk methods to their systems.
Who should attend?
- People who implement or maintain management systems will gain maximum benefit from this training. However, any one in middle to senior management may benefit from understanding how risk can be used as a management tool and how it affects their organization.
Tailor this training to match your needs
What will I learn?
- Explain what risk is and how it is applied to management systems.
- Identify opportunities and threats within the organization.
- Apply the concepts of risk to management systems effectively.
- Apply tools and techniques to identify and treat risks that their management systems address.
How will I benefit?
- Improve stakeholder confidence and trust through the use of risk techniques.
- Identify and minimize potential losses identified by threats/ risk analysis using the application of management system controls.
- Identify risk methods to improve management systems and therefore improve organizational resilience.
- Course notes