ISO 31000 Understanding the Application of Risk to Management System
All organizations face uncertainty in meeting their objectives. Risk Management is a systematic framework and process for maximizing those areas where outcomes can be controlled while minimizing those that cannot be predicted and over which control cannot be exercised.
BSI’s 1-day course on understanding risk management will provide the foundation you need to start managing your organization’s risks effectively.
Who should attend?
- People who implement or maintain management systems will gain maximum benefit from this training
- Any one in middle to senior management may benefit from understanding how risk can be used as a management tool and how it affects their organization
What will I learn?
- Describe the fundamentals of risk management
- Explain the fundamentals of a risk management system
- Describe the relevance and context of ISO 31000
- Outline the structure and purpose of ISO 31000
- Elaborate on the key principles of ISO 31000
- Identify key aspects and interrelationships of a risk management framework with the organization’s management system
- Describe the risk management process
- Outline a process for implementation of a risk management framework
What are the benefits?
- Increased business resiliency
- Flexibility of response to change
- Understanding and management of risk
What is included?
- Training course notes
- Certificate of attendance