Introduction to ISO 14001 Training Course
Understand the basics of ISO 14001 Environmental Management Systems (EMS) with our unrivalled one-day introductory training course. Designed and delivered by EMS experts to give you an overview of environmental management, the course will get your started in achieving best practice in your own organisation.
Raise awareness of UK, European and international environment management policies in your organisation and learn how to enhance your own business processes in line with EMS standards. Our introduction to ISO 14001 provides all the environmental management basics for you to build on.
Share knowledge, motivate employees and build customer confidence by committing to environmental management today.
Who should attend?
“We are confident that BSI has a much clearer understanding of both the legal requirements and economic impacts of a sustainable environmental management system than many of its competitors.”
- Anyone who requires an overview of EMS, especially managers.
What will I learn?
- Understand the requirements of ISO 14001 and their application
- Understand the requirements of the EU’s Eco-Management and Audit Scheme (EMAS)
- Gain a broad overview of the legal implications of environmental management
- Be able to assess your organisation’s current approach to environmental management
- Learn how an EMS can further business success and how to benchmark best practice
- Become familiar with UK, European and international environment policies
- Share knowledge and achieve professional recognition within your organisation.
How will I benefit?
- Establish a clear environmental management system framework
- Benchmark your business against EMS best practice
- Build customer confidence in your management of environmental impacts
- Streamline processes and cut costs
- Training course notes