Implementing a Green Deal compliant Management System for Green Deal Installer Organizations
An effective implementation of a credible and robust Management System is essential if organizations are to benefit from, and participate in the Green Deal framework.
In this practical one-day course, a skilled instructor will guide you through the implementation process by explaining the concepts underpinning the Green Deal, the requirements of a PAS 2030:2012 compliant Management System, and how they can be applied using best practice methods. Using a step-by-step approach, you will learn how to develop an implementation plan, create necessary documentation, and monitor your management system, to prepare to your organization for Green Deal certification. A series of hands-on exercises, together with take-home resources will help you to learn effectively while also providing information that can be referenced during your organization’s implementation process.
Who should attend?
Become an environmental management professional today
- Green Deal Installation Organizations
- Managers of Technical Staff
- Company Directors
- Customer Service Teams
- Regulatory Managers
- Quality Managers
What will I learn?
- Identify and summarize the requirements of PAS 2030:2012 and the Green Deal
- Outline the key concepts underpinning the Green Deal
- Populate a Method Statement
- Create an effective Management System implementation plan
- Progress towards Green Deal Installer Organization certification with a certification body such as BSI
How will I benefit?
- An appreciation of the processes, documentation and reports used within the Green Deal Management System
- An opportunity to prepare an implementation plan for a robust and credible Green Deal Management System
- Early participation in the Green Deal
- Training course notes