ISO 14001:2015 Transition - Identifying the changes
Are you already familiar with ISO 14001:2004 and want to find out what has changed in the transition to ISO 14001:2015?
This course will help you learn what you need to know about transitioning to the new ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management System (EMS) standard. You will discover the latest changes and how these will affect your organization so you can start putting transition arrangements in place.
This course is particularly valuable for individuals directly involved in the planning, implementing, maintaining or auditing of an ISO 14001 Environmental Management System (EMS).
Who should attend?
Anyone with ISO 14001 responsibility, including:
- Environmental managers and consultants
- Organizations that are currently certified to ISO 14001:2004
- Organizations currently developing systems for certification to ISO 14001
- Management system practitioners who will be converting to ISO 14001:2015
- Internal and external management system auditors who will be auditing to ISO 14001:2015
- Anyone interested in finding out how ISO 14001:2015 differs from its 2004 version
What will I learn?
Upon completion of this training, you will be able to:
- Identify key changes between ISO 14001:2004 and ISO 14001:2015
- Learn what needs to be revised in your current EMS
- Appreciate the significance of organizational context and adopting a risk-based approach
- Grasp the application of risk-based thinking, leadership and process management
- Explain new requirements in Annex SL (Appendix 2) relating to organizational context, planning and support
- Build stakeholder confidence by updating teams and processes in line with the latest requirements
- Find out about transition arrangements for BSI certification.
How will I benefit?
- Learn how to transition from ISO 14001:2004 to ISO 14001:2015
- Identify areas that need to change in your current EMS
- Inform others about the requirements of ISO 14001:2015
- Training course notes
- Lunch and refreshments