Calculating your Carbon Footprint
Calculate your organisation’s carbon footprint and reduce greenhouse gas emissions (GHG) with our Calculating Your Carbon Footprint Training Course.
Taking environmental responsibility is a priority action for all industries and you can lead the way with this one-day environmental management course. Delivered by our qualified trainers, the course is designed for anyone who wants to understand how to calculate GHG – or your carbon footprint.
Understand why carbon management is so important and learn to independently verify environmental performance. You will be able to produce a carbon footprint report and share this information confidently with shareholders, customers and regulators.
Who should attend?
- Those who need an overview of carbon footprinting
- Those who want to calculate and report on their carbon footprint
- Those who want to develop a carbon management strategy
- Those who want to produce reports for certification
What will I learn?
- Understand how to report on and verify your organisation’s carbon footprint
- Understand the principles of reporting and verifying GHG emissions
- Be confident in leading carbon management plans
- Share knowledge with colleagues and raise environmental awareness
How will I benefit?
- Calculate and report on your organisation’s carbon footprint with confidence
- Identify and implement ways to further reduce your environmental impact
- Demonstrate your commitment to environmental management
- Take steps towards gaining environmental certification
- Motivate colleagues through CPD and knowledge sharing
- Training course notes