BSI Certificate in Environmental Management Systems
Learn from home and gain a professional qualification with our Certificate in Environmental Management Systems (EMS). This distance learning course allows you to study at your own pace while gaining a broad understanding of ISO 14001environmental management standards.
The programme offers the very best in flexible learning and is designed for those with operational or strategic EMS responsibilities – without interrupting work commitments. Follow a step-by-step guide to the ISO 14001 framework and how to make this work well in your organisation. Complete case study based activities which will be reviewed by our qualified trainers. You will receive guidance and support as you work towards your BSI Certificate in Environmental Management Systems.
Who should attend?
APS Group Print Management Service reduced carbon emissions by at least 70 tonnes in one year by applying ISO 14001 knowledge.
- Those involved in environmental management at strategic or operational level, wanting to achieve professional recognition.
What will I learn?
- Understand each stage of ISO 14001 environmental management
- Understand how to put in place an ISO 14001 compliant EMS
- Learn how structure your EMS to maximise benefits for your business
- Ensure compliance with legal and other requirements
- Take the lead on continuously improving and reviewing your EMS
- Gain professional recognition with a national qualification
How will I benefit?
- Encourage continuing professional development across your organisation
- Benefit from a greater number of professionally recognised employees
- Reap business rewards of improved knowledge and practical application
- Achieve best practice in environmental management
- Build stakeholder confidence and motivate employees through greater efficiency.