Lean Six Sigma Green Belt (Services)
Take transactional processes to excellence with our Lean Six Sigma Green Belt (Services) Training Course. Designed for transactional teams driving Lean Six Sigma activity, this international qualification equips you with the skills to make a real difference.
This course helps you understand how to apply the Define Measure, Analyse, Improve and Control (DMAIC) method alongside Lean problem solving theories to save time and money and boost customer satisfaction. You can play a pivotal role in problem solving and achieving process improvements – qualified Black Belts will guide you through group exercises and tutorials to ensure you learn quickly.
Our 10-day Lean Six Sigma Green Belt (Services) programme is delivered in two 5 day modules with one month in between. You can use this time to apply your skills within your business and consolidate Six Sigma expertise on your way to professional qualification.
Who should attend?
- Those with responsibility for improving operational performance
- Those with experience of improving operational processes as part of a team
- Those with a desire to learn analytical methods to problem solving
What will I learn?
- Get to grips with the history and meaning of Lean Six Sigma
- Progress your understanding to apply Lean tools including the DMAIC model
- Learn how to establish customer needs and measure performance
- Develop skills to use analytics, mathematical models and design techniques
- Gain confidence and a professional qualification.
How will I benefit?
- Aligned with ISO 13053 Quantitive methods in process improvement - Six Sigma standard.
- Apply Lean Six Sigma Green Belt projects to improve transactional processes
- Understand how to best apply and profit from Lean DMAIC methods
- Benefit from the supervision of one of our Master Black Belts
- Secure cost and time savings across business transactions
- Boost professional development along with employee and customer satisfaction.
- Training course notes