Lean Six Sigma Black Belt (Manufacturing)
Our Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Training Course will provide you with the skills, tools and methods to lead DMAIC improvement projects within a manufacturing organization.
Our training is delivered by qualified black belt tutors with years of professional experience. They will work with you to to help you gain leadership status, learn all there is to know about Define Measure, Analyse, Improve and Control (DMAIC) and how to get to grips with the methodologies and tools to drive business improvements.
Who should attend?
- Those who wish to manage complex Lean Six Sigma projects
- Those who wish to manage teams of Green Belts
- Those with some Lean Six Sigma improvement experience
What will I learn?
- Gain thorough understanding of Lean tools and the DMAIC method
- Quickly identify areas where improvements can be made
- Be confident in leading the application of DMAIC and Lean
- Establish customer needs and measure how these are met
- Further develop skills to use analytics, mathematical models and design techniques
- Become a leader with a professional qualification.
How will I benefit?
- Aligned with ISO 13053 Quantitive methods in process improvement
- Apply Lean Six Sigma Black Belt projects to drive performance
- Understand how to get the most from Lean and DMAIC methods
- Benefit from internal expertise and encourage professional development
- Secure cost and time savings across business operations
- Boost customer confidence and satisfaction.