Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Conversion (Manufacturing)
Take the lead in operational Lean Six Sigma with the ultimate qualification – ourLean Six Sigma Black Belt Conversion (Manufacturing) Training Course. Work with experts to gain leadership status and learn all there is to know about Define Measure, Analyse, Improve and Control (DMAIC) and Lean.
Get to grips with the methodologies and tools to drive business improvements by working with our qualified Black Belt tutors. Gain thorough knowledge of all supporting systems and tools, become a confident team leader and be able to quickly identify and solve problems.
With 52 offices worldwide, we deliver the highest quality of training to 80,000 clients.
Full guidance, tutorials and group exercises will bring DMAIC and Lean to life so you can apply them to an identified project within your business – and use your learning to achieve real improvements.
Who should attend?
- Those who wish to manage complex Lean Six Sigma projects
- Those who wish to manage teams of Green Belts
- Those with some Lean Six Sigma improvement experience
What will I learn?
- Gain thorough understanding of Lean tools and the DMAIC method
- Quickly identify areas where improvements can be made
- Be confident in leading the application of DMAIC and Lean
- Establish customer needs and measure how these are met
- Further develop skills to use analytics, mathematical models and design techniques
- Become a leader with a professional qualification.
How will I benefit?
- Aligned with ISO 13053 Quantitive methods in process improvement - Six Sigma standard.
- Apply Lean Six Sigma Black Belt projects to drive performance
- Understand how to get the most from Lean and DMAIC methods
- Benefit from internal expertise and encourage professional development
- Secure cost and time savings across business operations
- Boost customer confidence and satisfaction.
- Training course notes