Innovation Management System Monitoring and Measurement Training Course (PD CEN/TS 16555:2013)
This course will concentrate on the critical areas within management systems that allow organizations to maintain better control. This course also provides a road-map to the effectiveness of your innovation management systems, assisting you in implementing a framework that helps your business consistently deliver and drive improvement in your products and services.
Who should attend?
- Employees involved in the general innovation management
- Personnel responsible for specific innovation projects
- Employees where their performance is a deciding factor of the effectiveness of the innovation management systems
What will I learn?
- To explain innovation management system effectiveness based on TS 16555-1
- Identifying effective performance management (monitor, measure, analyses and evaluate)
- Determining innovation management system improvement as per TS 16555-1
- Planning, executing implementing and ensuring proper assessment of key processes and requirements
- Analyzing and evaluating performance effectiveness of IMS based on TS 16555-1 Course conduct
How will I benefit?
This course will help you:
- Identify key elements of the IMS to be monitored and measured
- Apply good practice to the implementation using proven tools and techniques
- Implement a system that enables better response to innovative ideas & innovation culture
- Provide products and services that consistently meet customer expectations and enhance customer satisfaction
- Training course notes