BIM BS 1192 Part 4: Handover Information Exchange
This course will help you in obtaining the benefits of the UK use of COBie as the digital information exchange between design/supply chain and the client/operator. Along with an introduction to BS 1192 and collaborative working.
This course also highlights the importance of clear Asset Information Requirements and a checkable digital Plan of Work.
This Online Course is available in English.
|Online option: View dates and Book your online training course now! Click here|
Please note: the price stated is excluding local taxes.
Who should attend?
Design and construction managers charged with delivering COBie, typically within a BIM Level 2 project.
What will I learn?
- The role of COBie
- How COBie represents buildings and infrastructure assets
- How the use of COBie can be specified for specific purposes
- The processes and purposes underlying COBie
How will I benefit?
- Appreciate the specification of an EIR or digital Plan of Work
- Request and respond to requests for COBie
- Check the COBie deliverable
- Detailed training course notes
- BSI Training Academy certificate
If you would like to proceed to Onsite Public Training, please book via our Onsite venue hosted courses.
(The below link will take you directly to our booking page for public training course)