BIM PAS 1192 Part 3: Asset Management
This course will help you understand the asset information management processes for BIM Level 2. It follows on from the BIM Fundamentals course, where this subject is introduced. The course includes sessions on:
- The linkage to asset management
- How asset owners/operators set their information requirements
- How suppliers of information (maintenance contractors, in-house teams, surveyors, engineers) respond with their information plans
- How the Common Data Environment works in asset management
- Roles and responsibilities in asset information management
Please note: the price stated is excluding local taxes.