ISO 45001 Implementation
ISO 45001 is the management system standard for Occupational Health and Safety (OH&S) that is aligned to internationally recognized best practice, and makes use of the high level structure. ISO 45001 helps organizations to provide safe and healthy workplaces, by preventing work-related injury and ill health; as well as by proactively improving its OH&S performance.
Gain the required skills to conduct a base-line review of your organization's current position and implement the key principles of ISO 45001. Using a step-by-step approach, you'll learn how to develop an implementation plan, create necessary documentation and monitor your OH&S MS.
Who should attend?
- Anyone involved in the planning, implementing, maintaining or supervising of an ISO 45001 OH&S MS
- You should have a good knowledge of ISO 45001, and the key principles of an OH&S MS. If not, we strongly recommend you attend our ISO 45001 Requirements course
What will I learn?
The course covers the following specific learning objectives:
- Recognize a typical framework for implementing ISO 45001 following the PDCA cycle
- Interpret key concepts and requirements of ISO 45001 from an implementation perspective
- Identify the benefits specific to an organization in relation to implementing an effective OH&S MS
- Conduct a baseline review of an organization's current position with regard to ISO 45001
- Implement key concepts of ISO 45001
- Implement key requirements of ISO 45001
- Detailed course notes and lunch are provided
- Implementation toolkit
- On completion, you'll be awarded an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate