ISO/IEC 20000:2011 Internal Auditor
Keep your IT service management system on track and your organization competitive.
Take our ISO/IEC 20000 Internal Auditor training course and you can deliver continual improvement across your IT services. Discover what an ISO/IEC 20000 internal audit involves and learn to plan and deliver your own – understanding what corrective action needs to be taken to close gaps between your IT services management system and ISO/IEC 20000 best practice.
Build confidence through practical exercises and workshops so you can tailor the audit to your organization for maximum benefit.
Who should attend?
- Those who want to improve their organization’s ISO/IEC 20000 system
- Those who want to carry out an ISO/IEC 20000 internal audit
What will I learn?
- Understand auditing principles and auditor responsibilities
- Plan, carry out and report on an ISO/IEC 20000 internal audit
- Conduct opening and closing meetings
- Produce accurate documentation and recommend corrective action
You will need an understanding of IT service management systems and auditing principles.
How will I benefit?
- Qualified auditing professionals within your business
- Confidence in continually improving IT service management systems
- Continuing compliance with the ISO/IEC 20000 standard
- Customer and employee confidence in service delivery