Getting started with ISO/IEC 20000 IT Service Management
For information technology management, discover the very best IT service management for your business. And make sure your ITIL is performing to the standard you need. ISO/IEC 20000 can transform the way internal or outsourced IT services are delivered. Get started with us to understand how the standard can meet your needs.
What is ISO/IEC 20000 IT Service Management?
ISO/IEC 20000 is the first internationally recognized standard for IT service management. The standard is published in two parts: ISO/IEC 20000-1 outlines requirements for developing and implementing an IT management system; and ISO/IEC 20000-2 explains best practice for service management.
The standard outlines how to implement IT services that are driven by and support business objectives – rather than just technology needs. Both parts of the standard have been revised to support ITIL – showing you how to increase capacity and performance, optimizing your information technology management.
What are the benefits of ISO/IEC 20000 IT Service Management?
- Achieve international best practice standards of IT service management
- Develop IT services that are driven by and support business objectives
- Integrate people, processes and technology to support business goals
- Put in place controls to measure and maintain consistent levels of service
- ISO/IEC 2000 is compatible with ITIL to support continual improvement