Implementing ISO/IEC 20000 IT Service Management
IT is a valuable asset for all companies so whether you are providing this yourself or providing it on behalf of your client, it’s important to consistently deliver a cost-effective quality service. Work with us to implement your own ISO/IEC 20000 IT service management system that will support and enhance ITIL, all the while showing the meaning of IT service management.
Are you ready for implementation?
The way IT services are managed is unique to any business. There are specific departments, functional challenges and demands on technology. That’s why we can create a solution designed especially for your needs. An ISO/IEC 20000 package can include only the products and services required – so you can cut out unnecessary costs, and so have IT service management as it should be.
Top tips for implementing ISO/ISO 20000
- Get commitment and support from senior management.
- Engage the whole business with good internal communication.
- Compare existing IT service management processes with ISO/IEC 20000 system requirements.
- Get user, supplier and customer feedback on current IT service management provision.
- Establish an implementation team to get the best results.
- Determine roles, responsibilities and timescales.
- Adapt the basic principles of ISO/IEC 20000.
- Motivate staff involvement with training and incentives.
- Share knowledge of the standard and encourage staff to train as internal auditors.
- Regularly review your ISO/IEC 20000 system to make sure you are continually improving it.