ISO /IEC 20000-1:2018 CQI and IRCA Certified Lead Auditor (PR367)
Become an ISO/IEC 20000-1 Lead Auditor and embed Service management best practice within your business.
Take the step up and manage the entire audit process from planning to reporting – and gain recognition as a qualified ISO/IEC 20000-1 expert across your organization and industry. Work with Service management tutors to refine your interviewing and reporting skills, and become confident leading follow up action.
You will also learn about integrating ISO/IEC 20000-1 and other management systems audits to achieve maximum efficiency across your organization.
Please note: the price stated is excluding local taxes.
Who should attend?
- Internal auditors qualified in ISO/IEC 20000-1 and other management systems
- Compliance managers and Service management representatives
- Management representatives
- Those who want to become third party auditors for ISO/IEC 20000-1
What will I learn?
- Consolidate knowledge of Service management systems
- Detailed understanding of ISO/IEC 20000-1 in the context of an audit
- Plan, lead and manage an ISO/IEC 20000-1 audit
- Conduct opening and closing meetings and interviews
- Integrate other management system audits
You will need knowledge of ISO/IEC 20000-1 Service management systems.
How will I benefit?
- Qualified ISO/IEC 20000-1 audit professionals within your business
- Confidence in ongoing compliance with ISO/IEC 20000-1 standard
- Ability to integrate management system audits for efficiency
- Customer and industry recognition of consisted accredited status
- Continually improve Service management