ISO 9001:2015 Lead Implementer Training Course
This training combines our 9001 requirements and implementing courses, with an additional 2 days of content with examination. This will provide delegates with an: In depth understanding of the standard; the best practice methods to implement the standard within your organization; and ensure its effectiveness by teaching delegates soft skills such as leadership, management effective delegation, problem solving and motivation.
On completion of this training you will have the knowledge of ISO 9001:2015 requirements and methods for its implementation, and the skills to effectively lead, manage and delegate activities to ensure the effective implementation of 9001 within your organization.
Who should attend?
Those who are responsible for the management and implementation of a ISO 9001:2015 management system
What will I learn?
- The history and development of ISO 9001
- What is a Quality Management System (QMS)
- The benefits of a QMS
- The terms and definitions used
- Key concepts, principles and structure
- The main requirements of ISO 9001:2015
- Recognize a typical framework for implementing ISO 9001:2015 following the PDCA cycle
- Interpret key concepts and requirements of ISO 9001:2015 from an implementation perspective
- Identify the benefits specific to an organization in relation to implementing an effective QMS
- Conduct a baseline review of an organization’s current position with regard to ISO 9001:2015
- Implement key concepts of ISO 9001:2015
- Implement key requirements of ISO 9001:2015
- To identify leadership skills including: Leading the implementation project; Support and planning tools; Leading organizational change; Effective delegation, and Motivation
How will I benefit?
- Gain an in depth knowledge of the requirements of 9001
- Develop the confidence to apply this knowledge within your organization
- Be able to perform a detailed gap analysis and project plan
- Know what each clause requires for effective implementation
- Develop the soft and management skills to be able to effectively lead the implementation of an effective ISO 9001:2015 management system within your organization
- Be able to prove your knowledge via completion of the courses exam
- Detailed course notes
- Lunch and refreshments
- Internationally recognized BSI Training Academy Certificate