Gain the confidence to effectively audit a quality management system (QMS) in accordance with internationally recognized best practice techniques. Demonstrate your commitment to quality by transforming existing auditor skills to ISO 9001:2015. Consolidate your expertise with the latest developments and contribute to the continuous improvement of the business.
Please note: the price stated is excluding local taxes.
This course forms part of our Auditor Qualification programme. To find out more, please visit our training auditor qualifications page here.
How will I benefit?
- Identify the aims and benefits of an ISO 9001:2015 audit
- Plan, conduct and follow-up auditing activities that add value
- Grasp the application of risk-based thinking, leadership and process management
- Access the latest techniques and identify appropriate use
- Build stakeholder confidence by managing processes in line with the latest requirements
Who should apply?
This course is ideal for anyone needing to audit an organization’s ISO 9001:2015 QMS.
What will I learn?
- Gain the skills to plan, conduct,report and follow up an audit in accordance with ISO 19011
- Identify the purpose and benefits of a quality management system
- Explain the role of an auditor to plan, conduct, report and follow up an audit in accordance with ISO19011 (and ISO 17021 where appropriate).
- Training course notes
- Lunch and refreshments
Study in Arabic
This course is now available in Arabic language.
You should have a good knowledge of ISO 9001:2015 and the key principles of a QMS. If not, we strongly recommend you attend our ISO 9001:2015 Requirements course.
It will also help if you have attended an internal or lead auditor course or have experience with conducting internal or supplier audits.