Gain the confidence to effectively audit a quality management system (QMS) in accordance with internationally recognized best practice techniques. Demonstrate your commitment to quality by transforming existing auditor skills to ISO 9001:2015. Consolidate your expertise with the latest developments and contribute to the continuous improvement of the business.
Please note: the price stated is excluding local taxes.
This course forms part of our Auditor Qualification programme. To find out more, please visit our training auditor qualifications page here.
Who should apply?
This course is ideal for anyone needing to audit an organization’s ISO 9001:2015 QMS.
What will I learn?
- Gain the skills to plan, conduct,report and follow up an audit in accordance with ISO 19011
- Identify the purpose and benefits of a quality management system
- Explain the role of an auditor to plan, conduct, report and follow up an audit in accordance with ISO19011 (and ISO 17021 where appropriate).
How will I benefit?
- Identify the aims and benefits of an ISO 9001:2015 audit
- Plan, conduct and follow-up auditing activities that add value
- Grasp the application of risk-based thinking, leadership and process management
- Access the latest techniques and identify appropriate use
- Build stakeholder confidence by managing processes in line with the latest requirements
- Training course notes
- Lunch and refreshments
Study in Arabic
This course is now available in Arabic language.
Book classroom based training
You should have a good knowledge of ISO 9001:2015 and the key principles of a QMS. If not, we strongly recommend you attend our ISO 9001:2015 Requirements course.
It will also help if you have attended an internal or lead auditor course or have experience with conducting internal or supplier audits.