Good businesses understand quality; great businesses implement it. An ineffective quality management system (QMS) can cost you time, money and customers. That’s why it’s important to get it right from the start. Implementing a framework based on ISO 9001:2015 helps your business consistently deliver and drive continual improvement in your products and services.
This Online Course is available in English.
Please note: the price stated is excluding local taxes.
Who should apply?
Anyone involved in the planning, implementing, maintaining or supervising of an ISO 9001:2015 QMS.
What will I learn?
- A typical framework for implementing ISO 9001:2015 following the PDCA cycle
- Key concepts and requirements of ISO 9001:2015
- Implementing key concepts and requirements of ISO 9001:2015
- Specific documented information requirements of ISO 9001:2015
- How to use gap analysis to conduct a baseline review of your current system.
How will I benefit?
- Identify key benefits specific to your organization in implementing an effective QMS
- Recognize a typical framework for implementing ISO 9001:2015 following a Plan-Do-Check-Act (PDCA) cycle
- Apply the principles of organizational context, leadership and risk-based thinking
- Implement a system that enables better response to customer requirements and market changes
- Provide products that consistently meet customer needs and enhance customer satisfaction
- Conduct a base-line review of your organization’s current position.
- Training course notes
- Lunch and refreshments
You should have a good knowledge of ISO 9001:2015 and the key principles of a QMS. If not, we strongly recommend you attend our ISO 9001:2015 Requirements course.