Quality Management Systems (QMS) Auditor/Lead Auditor Training Course (ISO 9001) IRCA Accredited Course A17070
BSI’s “Quality Management Systems (QMS) Auditor/Lead Auditor Training Course (ISO 9001)” course teaches the principles and practices of effective quality management system audits in accordance with ISO 9001 and ISO 19011, “Guidelines for auditing management systems”. Experienced BSI tutors will guide delegates through the entire audit process, from initiating the audit through to conducting audit follow-up.
By attending this course delegates will gain necessary auditing skills developed through a balance of formal classroom tutorials, practical role-playing, group workshops, and open forum discussions.
Written exam is conducted on Day 5
Who should attend?
- Quality professionals interested in conducting first-party, second-party, and/or third-party audits
- Management Representatives
- Quality Directors
What will I learn
Upon completion of this training, delegates will be able to:
- Describe the purpose of a quality management system, of quality management systems standards, of management system audit and of third-party certification
- Explain the role of an auditor to plan, conduct, report and follow up a quality management system audit in accordance with ISO 19011 (and ISO 17021 where appropriate)
- Plan, conduct, report and follow up an audit of a quality management system to establish conformity (or otherwise) with ISO 9001 and in accordance with ISO 19011 (and ISO 17021 where appropriate)
How will I benefit?
Successful completion of this IRCA certified training course by passing the relevant IRCA examination and skills assessment, will demonstrate knowledge and basic skills to undertake and lead a management systems audit.
Includes examination fee, refreshments, lunch and training course notes