ISO 14001:2015 Senior Management Briefing
As a leader, your commitment and support is crucial to the success of your organization’s environmental management system (EMS). This executive session highlights the benefits of an effective EMS and introduces you to the key requirements of ISO 14001:2015.
Please note: the price stated is excluding local taxes.
Who should apply?
Senior managers of organizations implementing or running ISO 14001:2015.
What will I learn?
- Leadership responsibilities in line with ISO 14001:2015 requirements
- Organizational context, potential risks and opportunities
- Setting the policy and direction of your organization’s EMS
- Considerations for integrating the EMS into business processes, strategy and decision making
- Methods to demonstrate active leadership in ensuring requirements are met.
How will I benefit?
- Demonstrate your organization’s commitment to sustainable practices
- Ensure environmental objectives are established at all levels and functions
- Allocate resources for the implementation or development of your EMS
- Participate in improvement projects and show support by leading by example
- Communicate the importance of meeting customer and regulatory requirements.
- Training course notes
- Lunch and refreshments