Auditor/Lead Auditor ISO 14001:2004 IRCA accredited (A17714)
Become a leading environmental auditor with our ISO 14001 Lead Auditor Training Course and gain a qualification which will contribute towards the auditor registration of the International Register of Certificated Auditors (IRCA).
Get the right training to guide your organisation to environmental management excellence. As lead auditor you will remain at the forefront of EMS strategy and will drive efficiency in line with ISO 14001 and you can play a pivotal role in ensuring your organisation is committed to environmental best practice.
Work with EMS training professionals during this five-day course to understand how to keep pace with developments in environmental management systems. Consolidate your auditing skills through interactive sessions, role play and workshops where real life case studies make learning relevant.
Who should attend?
- Those who want to lead compliance in line with ISO 14001/EMAS standards
- Existing auditors of quality systems and safety management systems
- Organisations seeking UKAS certification against ISO 14001
What will I learn?
- Consolidate your ISO 14001 environmental management knowledge
- Gain the ability to conduct effective audits in line with ISO 14001 and EMAS
- Keep up-to-date with best practice and environmental legislation
- Be confident leading and managing audit teams and processes
- Improve analytical and reporting skills
- Prove your EMS competency through ISO qualification and professional recognition
How will I benefit?
- Develop leaders within your business with thorough understanding of ISO 14001
- Improve efficiency and cut costs
- Keep pace with the latest developments in environmental management systems
- Build stakeholder confidence in your commitment to auditing and maintaining your EMS
- Motivate employees through increased environmental knowledge