The BIM Asset Management Kitemark is the benchmark in best practice asset management using BIM processes. It provides assurance that asset managers and facilities managers have integrated BIM into their asset management processes and confirms that Asset Information is accurate and up-to-date.
It helps you to:
- Ensure there is a 'full service history' for future buyers and potentially improve asset value
- Protect asset owners by giving confidence in asset data
- Improve maintenance planning and scheduling
- Reduce the cost of maintenance through the use of BIM processes
- Manage risks to downtime or safety by enabling predictive maintenance
- Increase transparency of Facilities Management through greater asset intelligence and insight