BSI is proud to contribute as Platinum Sponsor for the inaugural event of the American Society for Quality- Qatar Local Membership Community (ASQ LMC- Qatar). The private dinner event is taking place on November 21st, 2011 at Doha Marriott Hotel, Ras ABy Aboud.
With the great presence, as Guest of Honor of Mr Khalid Saleh, Qatar Petroleum Head of Quality control, Honorary Chairman of ASQ Qatar, the event will congregate more than 80 leading quality professionals and provide anunrivalled platform to discuss the challenges faced in creating quality concepts in Qatar.
With speakers like Tiffany Jackson- ASQ Global representative; Mohamed Helaly ASQ LMC – Qatar Chairman & Country Counselor and Paco Barakat, ASQ LMC - Qatar core team member and Peter Beck, ASQ LMC- Qatar, E.C.E Committee chairman, head of quality at QatarGas as the master of the ceremony( MOF), the event gathers senior Quality managers to celebrate the new borne Quality community.
“We are proud to be part of the ASQ community and enjoy sharing expertise with the member-base,” said Theuns Kotze, Regional Director at BSI Middle East & Africa. He continued “As customers become more sophisticated, better informed and their expectations grow, the only way your business can survive and prosper is by offering a commitment to quality. Being part of ASQ-Qatar the leading authority in Quality, is a proof that BSI is at the forefront of quality management in the region and plays a pivotal role in maintaining high standards for Middle East & African organisations.”
As the founders of the first quality management system standard BS 5750, the forerunner to the ISO 9000 series and a continued key member of the ISO 9000 technical committees, BSI knowledge and experience of the quality management series is unsurpassed. BSI promotes Quality through their business services, which include certification, assessment, and training of ISO 9001 Quality Management Systems.
For more information, contact Maria Luminita email@example.com
ASQ is a global community of experts and the leading authority on quality in all fields, organizations, and industries. As a professional association, ASQ advances the professional development, credentials, knowledge and information services, membership community, and advocacy on behalf of its more than 85,000 members worldwide.
The Qatar LMC was one of the first ASQ LMCs in the region. The LMC was approved by the ASQ Global Advisory Committee in April 2011. The LMC has set the following mission to it self
- Providing the best opportunities to all Quality professionals who are seeking Quality education, training, certification, knowledge, and networking.
- Making Quality a business priority and an organizational imperative within the State of Qatar.
- Supporting the State of Qatar’s 2030 Vision, by developing businesses and Qatari nationals in the field of Quality.
About BSI Group
BSI is a global independent business services organization that inspires confidence and delivers assurance to over 80,000 customers with standards-based solutions. Originating as the world’s first national standards body, BSI has over 2,400 staff operating in over 120 countries through more than 50 global offices. BSI’s key offerings are:
- The development and sale of private, national and international standards and supporting information that promote and share best practice
- Second and third-party management systems assessment and certification in all critical areas of management disciplines
- Testing and certification of services and products for Kitemark and CE marking to UK, European and International standards. BSI is a Notified Body for 17 New Approach EU Directives
- Certification of high-risk, complex medical devices
- Performance management software solutions
- Training services in support of standards implementation and business best practice.