ISO/IEC 27001 Information Security Management Briefing
Have confidence in your information security management systems with our in-company ISO 27001 Information Security Management Briefing. And make the case for ISO 27001 standards in your business with training tailored to your needs.
Our management briefing will be delivered on-site to help you review your information security managements systems in line with ISO 27001, ISO 27002 and ISO 27005. Learn how to achieve best practice across all business processes and procedures. And be confident maintaining ISO 27001 standards to avoid loss of data and meet legal requirements.
We can tailor workshops and tutor-led discussions to help you gain a thorough understanding and build a culture of information security awareness across your organisation.
This course can be supported by further training and mentoring.
Who should attend?
- Senior managers and executives
- Information security, risk, operational, finance, customer care, R&D, HR and IT managers
- Consultants and professionals introducing ISO 22001 to an organisation
Amba Research gained ISO/IEC 27001 working with us and cut information security costs by 33%.
What will I learn?
- Understand the scope and importance of ISO 27001
- Recognise the benefits of achieving ISO 27001 certification
- Learn to identify, manage and prioritise security objectives and controls for your business
- Learn about the commercial and legal implications of non-compliance
- Be confident in your role implementing ISO 27001
How will I benefit?
- Understand how to achieve and maintain ISO 27001 standards
- Protect your business against data loss and security breach
- Motivate employees and build awareness of the importance of information security
- Increase customer confidence in the security of all processes and procedures
- Cut costs through in-company training
- This course can only be delivered as in-company training