Location: Etc Venues, Marble Arch, London
Event: 10:00 to 17:00
Join us on 1 December in London for a dynamic discussion on sustainability performance and reporting, and the role of standards.
This free event will bring together thought leaders and practitioners in sustainability performance and reporting. It seeks to determine how BSI Knowledge Solutions can help those looking to improve and report their sustainability performance.
The event will be hosted by Penny Walker and will provide a unique opportunity to review and debate the key findings of new BSI-commissioned research conducted by Elaine Cohen. Penny Walker is a sustainability specialist and facilitator for change. Elaine Cohen is the founder of Beyond Business and an expert on sustainability strategy and reporting.
Your expertise, knowledge and opinions matter to us, and will enable us to gain a better understanding of how standards and BSI, in its capacity as the UK’s National Standards Body, can:
- Identify the key challenges in reporting sustainability performance
- Build upon existing efforts to standardize sustainability reporting
- Work with key stakeholders to deliver market-focused solutions
In a dynamically facilitated session that builds on your experiences as well as new research, we will explore questions such as:
- What are the key issues in sustainability performance and reporting, and how can they be addressed?
- Can standards and standardization help?
- What opportunities exist for collaboration between BSI and interested stakeholders?
Who should attend?
This event is aimed at sustainability thought-leaders, senior practitioners and managers, and those accountable for strategic decision-making.
We look forward to welcoming you, and having a productive and inspiring conversation.
Help spread the word by using the event hashtag on Twitter #BSIsustreporting
Places are limited, please fill the form below and register now: