BSI Entropy Software helps you to get the most from your business and management systems. It provides a software and management solution to help you proactively manage risk, sustainability, and performance, by reducing the cost and effort that goes into these activities, while improving the overall visibility within your organization.
Whether you're new or in the process of implementing management systems, need some help with certification, or if you're already certified, our Entropy Software can help you on your journey, at whatever stage you're at, and maximize its success.
Entropy can also help in the areas of quality management, environmental management, health and safety, and supply chain compliance management. It provides a compliance and risk management system that meets recognized standards, and has been designed to help with audits and certification against standards, such as: ISO 9001, ISO 14001, and other international requirements.
Benefits of Entropy
- Entropy is a web-based solution, and can be accessed from anywhere
- Perfect for both single site and multi-site needs
- Provides a variety of useful features, such as email notifications, document management, and reporting tools
- Helps to drive continual business improvement, throughout your entire organization, over any number of sites
This cohesion allows for far greater efficiency and management of your systems, processes, and other personal business challenges you may face.
What our clients say
Entropy is currently being used by organizations of all sizes, from small start-ups to larger companies, right across the globe, who are already seeing its fantastic benefits.
They say that Entropy also helps to:
- Reduce cost, risks and liability
- Improve control, accountability and assurance
- Enhance and protect your brand reputation and value
with regards to corporate social responsibility and governance.
Request a Demo
Feel free to contact us for more information, or to request a demo, and see how Entropy could help your business, your needs, and the challenges you face.