Introduction to ISO 9001 Training Course
Obtain a detailed understanding of the key terms, definitions and requirements of ISO 9001:2015 and how the standard can help your organization to better meet customer needs.
In today's fast paced environment, customers are more demanding and the competition more intense. Delivering quality products and services is more crucial than ever for survival and long-term success. Having an internationally recognized Quality Management System (QMS) allows you to enhance organizational performance, increase customer satisfaction and gain a competitive edge. Identify the structure and requirements of an effective QMS and what this means for you. Gain a thorough understanding of the history and development of ISO 9001:2015, key terms, definitions and the ISO standardized high level structure. You'll learn to interpret and apply the key concepts and principles of the standard to existing processes within your organization.
Who should attend?
- Those who need to understand ISO 9001 and how it works
- Anyone involved in the planning, implementing, maintaining, supervising, or auditing of an ISO 9001:2015 QMS
- Those with an interest in quality management systems
- Those starting their career in quality management
“An excellent introduction to the principles of Quality Standards.”
What will I learn?
- Importance and benefits of an ISO 9001:2015 QMS
- Key requirements, terms and definitions of ISO 9001:2015
- Structure of ISO 9001:2015, which incorporates the Annex SL common framework for management system standards
- Main concepts such as risk-based thinking, process approach, Plan-Do-Check-Act, and the 7 management principles
How will I benefit?
This course will help you:
- Identify the key requirements and benefits of ISO 9001:2015
- Manage quality and drive continual improvement
- Take steps to ensure that quality is at the heart of your organization
- Attract and retain customers by meeting their current and future needs better
- You will gain 8 CPD points on completing this course
- Detailed course notes
- Lunch and refreshments
- Internationally recognized BSI Training Academy Certificate