ISO 14001:2015 Internal Auditor
Learn how to audit the processes of an ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management System (EMS).
An effective EMS audit provides a solid framework for meeting customer challenges and realizing benefits such as environmental protection, resource conservation and improved energy efficiency. Optimize your auditing skills in line with the internationally recognized ISO 14001:2015 and boost your internal audit capabilities.
This course develops the necessary skills to assess and report on the conformance and implementation of processes based on ISO 14001:2015. You'll learn how to initiate an audit, prepare and conduct audit activities, compile and distribute audit reports and complete follow-up activities.
This course will take you from novice to expert quickly, using practical role playing and group workshops to guide you through the standard and the entire audit process.
*This course is GST exempt
Who should attend?
- Anyone involved in the auditing, maintaining or supervising of an ISO 14001:2015 EMS
"The BSI trainer used up to date examples from many different industries to enhance the slide pack material and create an overall understanding of how this applies to corporations."
What will I learn?
You will learn about:
- Guidelines of management system auditing according to ISO 19011:2011
- Application of auditing guidelines to ISO 14001:2015
- Identify environmental impacts, risks and opportunities
- Initiating, preparing and conducting audit activities
- Understand environmental legislation
- Communicate effectively during the audit
- Preparing and distributing the audit report
- Completing audit and follow-up
How will I benefit?
This course will help you:
- Prepare, conduct and follow-up on ISO 14001:2015 audit activities
- Identify and apply the benefits and requirements of an ISO 14001:2015 audit
- Gain the skills to assess an organization’s capability to manage its EMS
- Write factual audit reports and suggest corrective actions
There are written tests on each of the competency units in turn on days two and four. Detailed exam instructions will be provided. Certificates of Attainment in each competency unit will be provided for students who are deemed “Competent” for each competency unit.
The first 2 days of this course are identical to our ISO 14001:2015 Requirements training course. Delegates who have already successfully completed ISO 14001 Requirements only need to attend the final two days of this course, which is identical to Management Systems Internal Auditor.
- Diploma of Quality Auditing - Take your career to the next level by gain the skills to understand the entire audit process, report on feedback and facilitate continuous improvement, all with nationally recognized qualifications
- ISO 9001 Requirements training course - Understand and demystify the requirements of implementing and refining a robust quality management system in your organization
- AS/NZS 4801 | OHSAS 18001 Requirements training course - Understand how to implement a best practice workplace health and safety system to reduce employee injuries and successfully manage occupational risks