The NEBOSH International Technical Certificate in Oil and Gas Operational Safety is based on international standards and best practice and is an essential qualification for anyone with health and safety responsibilities both on, and offshore within the Oil and Gas industry.
How will I benefit?
- Boost your career prospects – NEBOSH Certificates are valued by employers globally
- Improve your job performance
- Managers, supervisors, safety representatives, and health and safety advisors within the oil and gas industry
The NEBOSH Oil and Gas Certificate is based on International Standards and Management Systems. It consists of one Unit.
Unit IOG1: Management of International Oil and Gas Operational Safety
- Health, Safety and Environmental Management in Context
- Hydrocarbon Process Safety 1
- Hydrocarbon Process Safety 2
- Fire Protection and Emergency Response
- Logistics and Transport Operations
This course is assessed by a two-hour written examination.
- This is a Distance Learning Course
- Detailed course notes