Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- To deliver internal and external training to an agreed service level
- To support the sales process on an ad hoc basis by answering training related queries and generating leads and feed back the later to Sales as required
- To evaluate customers’ needs and customize the course to meet or exceed customer expectations
- To update Tutor Manager and other training staff as well information about the market
- To provide constructive feedback on training products offered
- To operate in accordance with training process and/or any plans, projects
- To complete tutor training as required by the Tutor Manager to deliver new training products and services
- To maintain knowledge of specialist areas and identify self development needs on an on-going basis
- To maintain training and development competencies across a range of products and services.
- At least 4 years experiences in training area. Qualified Tutor of standard course is preferred.
- Job holder needs to demonstrate ability to meet and exceed business objectives. This may have included coaching and mentoring skills as well as formulation training proposals.
- Experience in management system and training experience is a plus
- Candidate must be comfortable in a strong service environment, with excellent interpersonal and written and general communication skills
- Highly developed communication skills with the ability to effectively persuade and influence others to achieve goals
- Understanding of development processes, training needs analysis and training evaluation techniques
- Ability to develop training courses and materials to meet specific aims
- Strong facilitation & presentation skills are required
- Self-motivated, independent with effective execution power
- Computer literate in Word and PowerPoint in particular as well as other packages
通过 www.globalcareers-bsigroup.icims.com 申请职位。