Auditing for Non-Auditors
Ever wonder what do auditors look out for in an audit? This course will enable you to see from auditor's point of view so you can better prepare for your next audit.
Who should attend?
- Anyone who wants to learn about the fundamentals of auditing a management system
- Those who are new to the process of an audit and wants to gain a better understanding of auditing
- Advance your continuous professional development
What will I learn?
- Understand the role of an auditor and the impact on business performance
- Improve communications and reporting skills
- Learn how to adapt your auditing techniques across management systems
- Learn how to identify opportunities for improvement within your organization
What are the benefits?
- Ensure management systems are audited properly and stay compliant
- Achieve continual improvement through regular auditing
- Encourage professional development and employee retention
What is included?
- Certificate of attendance