The Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) is a set of security controls developed by an aggregated body of experts from the major card brands. The standard covers the fundamental aspects of information security and extends through the people, processes and technologies involved in payment card processing systems.
PCI DSS is a complex and granular standard that applies to all entities which store, process or transmit payment card data, as well as organizations that may impact the security of a credit card processing environment.
If your organization just wishes to meet the standards outlined in PCI DSS without the need for certification, we offer consultancy services to assist you to reach the high PCI standards.
Our Qualified Security Assessors (QSA) will lead you through the PCI journey from initial review to full alignment with the standard in the most efficient and least intrusive manner possible. This will ensure your business can continue to operate while maintaining a secure payment processing environment.
Our PCI DSS consultancy services include:
- PCI DSS scope determination and scope reduction services
- PCI DSS gap analysis and prioritized action planning
- PCI Self-Assessment Questionnaire (SAQ)
- PCI DSS Report on Compliance (ROC) audit
- P2PE implementation assessments
- Penetration testing and vulnerability scanning services
- Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) services
- ASV Scanning