BSI Approved EN 9100:2016 Lead Auditor Course
This intensive challenging and highly interactive course is approved by BSI and has been designed for those individuals who require an in-depth understanding of the range of auditing techniques and protocols associated with a Lead Auditor role. The objective of the course is to provide this individual with the knowledge and skills to manage and audit an organisations management system to the requirements of EN9100.
Delegates who successfully complete the course and pass the examination will be issued with a BSI approved certificate.
Who is the course for?
The course is aimed at:
- Any member of an EN9100 implementation team
- Representatives from key functional groups involved in an organization’s quality management system
- Supplier and Internal Auditors
- Understand quality management definitions, concepts, and guidelines
- Explain the purpose and intent of the ISO 9000 series of standards
- Explain the intent and requirements of each clause of EN9100
- Describe the definitions, concepts, and guidelines of ISO 19011:2011, as applicable to the auditing process
- Manage an audit program
- Initiate the audit, conduct opening meetings and understand auditor responsibilities
- Conduct on-site activities and collect information during an audit
- Identify the audit evidence needed to demonstrate conformity to the requirements of SAE AS9100 Revision C
- Communicate effectively during the audit
- Generate audit findings
- Classify nonconformities
- Prepare audit conclusions
- Conduct closing meetings
- Report audit results
- Conduct audit follow-up
- Describe the necessary qualifications, conduct, and personal attributes of an aerospace auditor
- Understand the registration process
Those attending the course are expected to have some knowledge of the PDCA Cycle, the fundamental concepts and 7 quality management principles
This five days training includes lunches and drinks. The training and the materials will be provided in English. For further information regarding reduced rates at the hotel where the training is being conducted please contact email@example.com or 0031-(0)20-3460780.
In-house training course
Would you like to this training course to be organised for your whole team at your own location? Please contact Mark Leenaers, firstname.lastname@example.org.