ISO/FDIS 45001.2 Implementing Changes Training Course
Are you involved in migrating an Occupational Health and Safety Management System to ISO 45001? Learn what is envisaged when migrating from OHSAS 18001:2007 to ISO 45001.
Who should attend?
Those involved in the planning, implementing or supervising of an ISO 45001 migration.
You should already be familiar with the differences in requirements between OHSAS 18001:2007 and ISO/FDIS 45001.2 by attending either our ISO/FDIS 45001.2 Seminar or Migration courses.
By the end of this course delegates will be able to:
- Understand the key envisaged differences between OHSAS 18001:2007 and ISO 45001 from an implementation perspective
- Identify what needs to be revised in your current management system
- Create an action plan that you can apply immediately
- Implement key differences using good practice guidance
- Find out about migrating your certification with BSI
All course information is based on ISO/FDIS 45001.2. By attending this course, you’ll receive a complimentary update when the final standard publishes to ensure you’re fully informed of any changes from the current draft.
This one day training course includes lunch and drinks. The training and the materials will be provided in English. For further information regarding reduced rates at the hotel where the training is being conducted please contact email@example.com or 0031-(0)20-3460780.
Attending several training courses of a learning path is associated with special discounts.