EN 9100:2016 Internal Auditing
Our internal audit course has been designed in line with the approaches deployed by the Aerospace sector through EN9101(E). The course will enable internal auditors to audit their organisations processes looking for both compliance with customer, regulatory and the organisations own requirements and their effectiveness.
Who is the course for?
The course is aimed at:
- Any member of an EN 9100 implementation team
- Representatives from key functional groups involved in an organization’s quality management system
- Supplier and Internal Auditors
- During the course attendees will gain an understanding of the process approach and risk management and how this is deployed using the PDCA cycle to all levels of the business
- Overview of EN 9100 requirements
- Internal Quality Auditing
- Practical Auditing Session
There are no prerequisites for this course
This two days training includes lunches and drinks. The training and the materials will be provided in English. For further information regarding reduced rates at the hotel where the training is being conducted please contact email@example.com or 0031-(0)20-3460780.
In-house training course
Would you like to this training course to be organised for your whole team at your own location? Please contact Mark Leenaers, firstname.lastname@example.org.