As originators and auditors of some of the world’s most recognized management system standards, we have the expertise to deliver supplier audits in a range of recognized disciplines which, when managed well, can improve business performance and support sustainable growth. Our experienced in-country auditors will confirm that your suppliers’ business information, policies and procedures are in-line with your organization’s requirements and objectives across a range of areas, including:
- PAS 7000 – supplier risk management (pre-qualification framework)
- C-TPAT and supply chain security
- Corporate social responsibility (CSR)
- Environmental, health and safety (EHS)
- Quality, including industry specific schemes such as GMP/GDP
- Food safety
- Conflict minerals
- Business continuity
Whether it’s pre-set criteria you want us to audit, or a combination of a standard or industry requirements and your own specific protocols, we can work with you to develop the right programme to meet your needs.
Contact us to learn more about how we can help build supply chain resilience in your network.